Winter is coming – here’s a tip for the colder days 😀
- Say out loud when he/she approaches you “You’re not gonna check the trunk, are you?”
- Ask to see his gun.
- When he’s telling you what you did wrong, start repeating him, quietly.
- Say out loud “Hey, you must’ve been doin’ about 125 mph to keep up with me! Good job!”
- Slap his hand and say “Bad cop! No donut!”
- When he frisks you, say “You missed a spot”, and grin.
- After every other sentence oink like a pig quietly to yourself but loud enough for him to hear you.
- Refer to him by his first name.
- When he comes up to the car, say “License and registration, please” right when he says it.